By uploading your music and digital film media to indieOn you are agreeing to the following Terms and
Conditions which govern how music and film is played on “the App”.
The Artist, Band, Recording Company, filmmaker or Copyright Holder(s) of the submitted material ("Copyright
Owner") hereby grants indieOn Corp, a Delaware Company, and its licensees, assigns, and affiliated programs
(as defined in section 4 below) collectively ("indieOn Corp, VTJsoft LLC and their designees”) the following
- Copyright Owner confirms that all artwork, including images, digital film media which has been recorded
as my own, is in fact owned by me, and that all other works recorded have been authorized by their owner
or owners, without financial obligation to me. I hereby give all copyright clearances for the use of
these works to indieOn Corp
- Copyright Owner hereby expressly authorizes indieOn Corp to copy to the indieOn servers such copies of
each of the identified sound recordings, musical compositions and film media to facilitate the efficient
transmission of the images, sound recordings and musical compositions from initiation through to the
viewer and listener.
- Copyright Owner understands and expressly agrees that indieOn authorization includes, but is not limited
to, the following partners and associations; VTJsoft LLC, indieOn Streaming music programs, streaming
film on the indieOn.com mobile App, website, and related promotional events associated with other
Copyright Owner represents and warrants to indieOn Corp:
- that the Copyright Owner has the right and authority to license all rights granted herein,
including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark rights, performance rights, musical
compositions and sound recording rights. Copyright owner understands and agrees this consent and
release further eliminates any external licensing requirements of MLPC, RIAA, BMI, SESAC, ASCAP,
or any other performance rights organizations.
- Copyright Owner is not represented by any record label or performance rights organization; is
the original creator of the work described herein; has not “covered” or “borrowed” the sound
recording or musical composition from another; and has full authority to grant the rights
granted herein to indieOn Corp. If Copyright Owner is represented by an independent record
label, the independent record label owner and/or director must sign this form along with artist.
- Copyright Owner hereby agrees to indemnify and hold indieOn Corp, its officers, directors, employees,
agents and assigns, harmless from any fees, penalties, liabilities, claims, losses or damages (including
reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by indieOn Corp as a result of indieOn Corp’s reproduction,
transmission, retransmission and/or distribution of the sound recordings and/or musical compositions
embodied therein which are identified above in accordance with the terms of this Release Agreement or as
a result of all other rights granted to indieOn Corp in connection with such sound recordings, musical
compositions, film recordings, trademarks and other intellectual property in accordance with the terms
of this Agreement.
- Audio/Video Downloading: The indieOn App does not facilitate the ability to share files from any third
such as e.g. Apple Music, YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo, etc.) Without copyright owner providing indieOn
with explicit authorization from those sources.
- The indieOn App only allows subscribers to share links of content that has been authorized by this
signed release document attesting that they in fact are the Copyright owner with all ownership and
distribution rights to distribute such content. Uploading and subsequent Streaming of unauthorized
- Copyright Owner further grants indieOn Corp the right to use, transmit and display, in connection with
the transmissions authorized herein, the name of the sound recording and the musical compositions
embodied therein, the composers, the performers, digital images, and, if provided by or on behalf of the
Copyright Owner, the logo of the performers, biographical information, album graphics and photographs of
- Neither party’s liability to the other arising out of or related to this agreement will exceed $50.
Liabilities limited by the preceding sentence include, without limitations, or liability for negligence.
In no event will either party be liable to the other for any consequential, indirect, special,
incidental, or punitive damages, regardless of the form of action, whether in an agreement, tort, strict
product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the
damages were foreseeable.
- I agree that any controversy or claim, arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach
thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in the State of Delaware, in accordance with the commercial
rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered may
be entered in any court having jurisdiction there of.
- This Authorization will be governed in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the United
States of America and the State of Delaware, without regard to conflicts of law principles. If there is
any dispute about or involving indieOn Corp and/or this Agreement, you agree to submit to the personal
and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Delaware.
- In the case of a listed CD/Tape/Record title, it is understood that all recordings on said
CD/Tape/Record are covered under this agreement.
- This comprises the entire agreement of the parties. Copyright Owner agrees that indieOn Corp has made no
representation or warranties, or offered any inducements for the execution of this consent and release
by Copyright Owner, other than those reflected in this document. Songs/Albums/Sound Recordings:
indieOn Corp. All rights reserved 2019 indieOn.com
Copyright Owner (Print)___________________________________